In total the Training-Course will be attended by 30 participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine. We are looking for young professionals who have already professional experience in the fields of peace and conflict work and/or informal education. In the end of the Training-Course participants will receive an official certificate stating the acquired skills and methods.
The pre-final version of the programme of the Training Course looks like that:
26. bis 30. Sept. 2015 in Ukraine
Introduction to the project and the theoretical background of peace and conflict work. Peer-to-peer exchange between the participants regarding former experiences and achievements. Presentation of local ‘good practice’ projects by external speakers.
15. bis 18. Okt. 2015 near Tbilisi, Georgia
Introduction to theories, types and methods of conflict analysis and management. Presentation and analysis of local conflicts by the participants.
11. bis 15. Nov. 2015
Introduction to techniques of conflict solving, adult education and project management.
Participants design and implement one workshop in their home-countries.
10. bis 13. Dez. 2015 in Kiev, Ukraine
Evaluation and reflection of local workshops. Exchange of ‘lessons learnt’ experiences from the implementation phase and compiling of ‘best practice’ examples.
Requirements for participation:
- English language fluency (the workshop language is English)
- Minimum age 25
- Citizenship of or permanent residency in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine
- Previous experience as a trainer
- Commitment to participate in all 4 activities for their whole duration
- Motivation to organize and conduct individual workshops during the implementation phase in cooperation with other participants
- Willingness for close cooperation beyond this Training-Course in the near future
- Commitment to apply the learnt skills