- Duration: 12 months
- Beginning of Service: 01.02.2022
- End of Service: 31.01.2023
- Working Hours: 35h/week
- Compensation: 850 EUR per month: the rent and transportation are to be paid from this sum.
- The project provides insurance for 12 months, 2 trainings and support in receiving visa
- Assisting the team in administrative work
- Assisting in project related work (research, preparation, evaluation)
- Assisting in developing and conducting project related simulation games
- Assisting in social media and PR Tasks
- Motivation to work in the civil society sector
- Motivation to work in intercultural contexts
- Very good English skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Residency in Ukraine
- Age between 18 and 30 y.o.
These would be an asset
- Established contacts to civil society and educational sector in Ukraine
- Experience in conducting trainings in the sector of non-formal education
- You can submit your application:
1) by email (the subject should be “Volonteer project, first and last name) with a letter of motivation and a CV in English (in one pdf with max. 3mb) to: Ms. Kateryna Pavlova: esc(at)crisp-berlin.org
2) by filling a Google form (https://forms.gle/PpQSyu6eiHp9SuvVA) with uploading a letter of motivation and CV in English (in one pdf with max. 3mb) till November 7th, 2021, 23:59 Berlin time. We kindly inform you that you need to have an account in Google for using a Google form.
- Pre-selected candidates will be invited to an interview in November 2021. The final results will be communicated to all candidates via email by 30.11.2021.
- By sending your documents to CRISP you agree that this information will be used by CRISP for the purposes of selection process.