The tasks of the job profiles advertised here (internship, student assistant and traineeship), which build on each other, relate primarily to the project "Voces jóvenes participan en el proceso constituyente. Increasing political participation of marginalized youth during the Convención Constituyente in Chile in 2021/22 and beyond". - More information on the project can be found here.
The specific tasks include:
- Supporting the project coordination
- Supporting project assistance tasks (participant management, event management and accounting tasks)
- Corresponding with local partners in Chile
- Supporting the acquisition of further third-party funds (application and budget development)
- Supporting with project reports, project accounting and public relations work
We are looking for an employee who is open-minded for a varied job profile and at the same time brings along a lot of creativity, which he/she would like to proactively live out in our fields of work. The work at CRISP is characterised by independent and autonomous work on different topics and in different regions.
The concrete minimum requirements are:
- Fluent Spanish
- Very good knowledge of English
- First experience in project work is advantageous
- Initial experience in the implementation of workshop formats in non-formal education
- High level of social competence, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Very good coordination, organisational and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Very good PC application skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience in using content management systems
Further details can be found in the respective PDF, see below.
In the case of equal suitability, ability and professional performance, people with disabilities are given preferential consideration in accordance with §2 of the Social Code IX. We welcome applications from people of all nationalities.
We are pleased if this advertisement has encouraged your interest to apply. Please send us your application documents (letter of motivation and curriculum vitae) in a pdf file with a maximum size of 3 MB to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday, 02 April 2021.
Interviews will be conducted by telephone or via video conference and are scheduled for 07-14 April 2021.