Nadi El-Mohaka Foundation (NMF) is calling for an Executive Director that is able to generate knowledge, build relationships, and create opportunities to help the program achieve its key results. The incumbent will be managed directly by NMF’s Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
Nadi El-Mohaka Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental Foundation currently under registration with the Ministry of Social Solidarity (MoSS). The Foundation has been established by a group of passionate young Egyptians working together to promote values of peaceful coexistence by using simulation gaming methodology and implementing community development initiatives, providing support to beneficiaries through exchange of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a development related field.
- At least 3 years work experience in a middle-level management position with reputable NGOs operating in the Egyptian context.
- Very good experience dealing with the government;
- Proven history of project management, including supervising staff, project design, budgeting, implementation and M&E.
- Strong experience in partner relations and coordination, including government and nongovernmental partners.
- Ability to network at all levels.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language, verbal and written.
Job Description: Find the full job description in the pdf attached
Deadline: 14. March 2019
If you find yourself are fulfilling the aforementioned requirement, please send your CV and motivation letter (as PDF/Word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org