We are looking for a Visibility Manager who can support us with public relations within the project "CuDi – Cultural Diplomacy to Counter Disinformation". We have a plan but also space for creativity and innovation. Our team is young and international and needs a person with passion and skills in the field of public relations.
Within the project we are organizing an international conference about the role of cultural diplomacy in countering disinformation that will take place in Berlin in September/October (exact dates will be set in the next weeks).
The project aims to enhance the role of cultural diplomacy in countering disinformation and wants to support an exchange and best practice learning among the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine). The conference will involve civil society and state actors from all EaP countries.
- Development of social media visibility strategy for the project (mainly Facebook and LinkedIN, potentially also Instagram or other channels)
- Coordination of tasks with designer and publication editor
- Participation in (bi-)weekly meetings with the project team
- Preparation and publishing texts for calls for participants, social media posts (in English)
- Attending the conference (2,5 days in September/October in Berlin - exact dates tba soon)
- Livestreaming parts of the conference
- Writing post-conference press releases (in English)
Facts and figures:
- Work base: Berlin/remote or hybrid
- Project duration: 5 months (June-October 2022)
- Working hours: 10h/week (flexible)
- Honorary: €600,00/month (brutto)
We are looking for a creative person who is interested in the topic and has relevant experience. Working at CRISP requires the ability to be independent and self-responsible within the project, but teamwork is also crucial as you will work closely with the CRISP project team and coordinate the visibility team.
- Previous experience in development and implementation of social media strategies
- Experience in writing social media texts and press releases
- Fluent English
- Interest in cultural diplomacy
- Event management skills and experience in organization of conferences will be an asset
- Understanding of and connections in Eastern Partnership countries will be an asset
In the case of equal qualifications, aptitude and professional performance, people with disabilities are given preferential treatment in accordance with § 2 of the Social Code IX. We welcome applications from all nationalities.
We are glad if this announcement met your interest, and we are looking forward to your application. To apply please send a cover letter, your CV and work examples in one pdf document (3 MB max) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "CuDi Visibility Manager".
Application deadline: June 2, 2022, 23:59 CEST.
Interviews will take place on June 8-9, 2022.
Final decision will be announced by June 10, 2022.